WE ARE HIRING
Van Gogh Flowers is growing! Our online store launched earlier this year and during these Covid times, our awesome team has worked around the clock to bring connection to many Victorians with the gift of stunning fresh blooms, arrangements and plants. We are a hard-working team, in a fast-paced environment that brings joy to many. Located in Mayston Street, Hawthorn we are a large flower destination offering market fresh flowers, beautiful arrangements, plants & accessories direct to the public. Read More
THE ROLE: RETAIL & PROFESSIONAL FLORIST
We’re looking for Dynamic People with Retail and Floristry Experience.
Part-time and Full-time Positions Available
Role and Responsibility
- Maintaining and replenishing items for sale in the store
- Ensuring store is professionally maintained – kept clean and tidy
- Assisting customers in a professional, informative and efficient manner
- Managing the purchase of goods for sale in an efficient manner
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills, a Can-Do attitude and team player mentality
- Attention to detail and an engaging personality
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive remuneration
- A dynamic and unique working environment
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
THE ROLE :
Attending to incoming sales inquiries via email, online, and phone.
Assist the team with the day-to-day coordination of the VAN GOGH FLOWERS.
Collection and co-ordination of all orders for incoming and outgoing deliveries
Create, plan and implement effective processes to ensure efficient production of customer orders on a daily basis, resolving issues as they arise
Build relationships with a range of logistics partners
Assist with production co-ordination to ultimately ensure that customer orders are shipped accurately and on time
Working closely with the team to resolve consumer issues and complaints
Support with accurate stock management and purchasing, ensuring correct and detailed documentation
Attending to stationery and utility needs of the space, ensuring branding us consistent together with general administration as required.
Attending to messages and cards for orders
Implementation of marketing strategy activities planning, scheduling, and execution of social media strategy.
- Good time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing, and active listening
- Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels
- Great strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Methodical about analyzing processes and systems to fully understand their functions
- Proactive research skills used in seeking out opportunities to advance and improve the organization
- Strong project management skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment
- A professional, pro-active, and ‘can do’ attitude with exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- A leader with excellent interpersonal skills, able to work independently but also within a strong team environment
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and take ownership comfortably
- Comfortable working with numbers (stock and cost control, productivity targets, etc.)
- Understanding of WordPress dashboard and Woo-Commerce plugin essential
- Understanding of social media applications including; Hootsuite, Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or other related qualifications essential.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
Applications to be sent in the form of a cover letter and resume to be sent to
EMAIL : operations@Vangoghflowers.com.au