Please take care in providing the correct delivery details on checkout.
- To guarantee same-day delivery within the Melbourne and metropolitan area, we request that you place your order by 11 am AEST.
- All flowers are delivered with the utmost care.
- Delivery will be added to your order before processing.
- If there is no one at the delivery address to receive the flowers, they will be left in a safe, weather protected spot at the delivery address specified, as we see fit.
- If there is no one at the delivery address to receive the flowers and we are unable to gain access to the property due to locked gates or a secure building, or there is no safe weather-protected area, we may need to return the product to our store and contact you to arrange re-delivery which may incur a re-delivery fee!
- If the incorrect delivery details are provided, the flowers will be returned to our store and we will contact you to arrange re-delivery which will incur a re-delivery fee.
- If you choose not to pay an additional delivery fee and would prefer a refund when incorrect delivery address details are provided, we will provide you with a 75% refund for the cost of the flowers. The delivery fee will not be refunded as we must allow for the time taken to deliver and create your arrangement etc.
- Delivery is available Monday to Saturday.
- Same day delivery must be ordered by 11 am and will be delivered by 5.30 pm. If you require a specified time please call the shop so we can do our best to organise this for you.